How To Add A Blogger Custom Robots.txt File?
For self-hosted blogs, we usually create a robots.txt file and upload it to our server’s root directory. But blogger provides a robots.txt file by default. We can edit this robots.txt file as the way we want. So if you want to put some custom rule for robots of your blogger blog then
1. Login to your blogger account.
2. Go to the “Settings” section of your blog.
3. Click on the “Search Preferences” section.
4. Scroll down and find “Custom Robots.txt.”
5. Enable it and put your custom rule text for allowing or disallowing something of your blog right after the “User-agent: *” line.
Now click on the “Save Changes” button and you are done.
You must have a business Pinterest account in order to access and run your own promoted pins campaigns.
How to Create Promoted Pins
To access the promoted pins platform, click on the Ads clickable tab and drop down menu, which can be located in the left hand corner.
This will take you to the dashboard, where you can see the total number of impressions, engagement, conversions, and ad spend on all your campaigns in the prior week. This information can be broken down by engagement campaigns and traffic campaigns.
To get started creating a promoted pin, click on the + in the top right hand corner of Pinterest’s navigation bar, and select “Create an Ad.”