- 1 Open a browser window and navigate to your vBulletin forum. Enter your administrator username and password to log in.
- 2 Click "Admin" and log in again with your administrator username and password.
- 3 Click the "Forums and Moderators" menu and then click "Forum Manager." Click a sub-forum to edit it.
- 4 Scroll to "Enable/Disable Features." Click the "Yes" radio button next to "Allow HTML." Click "Save."
- 5 Click additional sub-forums on your vBulletin site and click "Allow HTML" to permit HTML posts in that sub-forum, then click "Save."
How to Activate HTML on Posts on vBulletin