*** Import from Google Calendar into Outlook
To import a calendar from Google Calendar into Outlook:
- Click the down arrow next to the desired calendar in the Google Calendar My calendars box.
- Select Calendar settings from the menu.
- Click on the ICAL icon under Private Address: with the right mouse button.
- Select Save Target As..., Save link as..., Download Linked File As... or something similar depending on your browser.
- Save the "basic.ics" file to your Desktop or Downloadsfolder.
- Double-click the "basic.ics" file you just downloaded.
- If the file does not open in Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- Select File | Open | Calendar... from the menu.
- Find, highlight and double-click the downloaded "basic.ics" file.
- Delete the "basic.ics" file from your Desktop or Downloads folder.